hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strange issue when DataNode goes down
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 20:32:16 GMT
Is there a particular reason why you are using HBase 0.98.0? The latest
0.98 release is 0.98.11. There's a known performance issue with 0.98.0
pertaining to RPC that was fixed in later releases, you should move up from
0.98.0. In addition hundreds of improvements and bug fixes have gone into
the ten releases since 0.98.0.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy