hbase-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Sodré Silva <fso...@gmail.com>
Subject Different time ranges for different cfs when using TableInputFormat
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 01:23:20 GMT
When using TableInputFormat to make HBase data available to map/reduce
jobs we can use the settings SCAN_TIMERANGE_START and
SCAN_TIMERANGE_END to specify a time range during scan.
Is it possible to somehow have different time ranges for different
column families?

This is my problem:
I have table X with column families cf1, cf2 and cf3. I want to run a
map/reduce job on it using the most recent versions of columns in cf1
and cf2, but I want to use yesterday's data from cf3. Is this

View raw message