hbase-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: HBase standalone ZooKeeper error
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 17:45:12 GMT
Cleaned the install and did this to get new binary:

wget https://archive.apache.org/dist/hbase/hbase-0.98.11/hbase-0.98.11-hadoop2-bin.tar.gz

Now the same config works. The previous download was following Hbase instructions and had
the same version numbers but I didn’t check the signature. Anyway, seems to be resolved.