hbase-user mailing list archives

From David <david.greensht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pagination using Java API wrong behaviour
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2015 13:03:15 GMT
I'll try to reproduce this error as unit test.

Meantime I found that number of pages always about 30 (expected 140), on
page number 11-13 Scan returns page x10 bigger than page size I asked to
return. In this "big" page Scan skip over a lot of rows.
It looks like there is some limitation on number of paged rows.

I tried to increase heap memory on client side, run my application as hadoop
- jar process, decouple PageFilter and RowFilter, open HBase connection on
each page scan, run the same scenario on another cluster.