hbase-user mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sean Busbey joins the Apache HBase PMC
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 21:49:05 GMT
Yeah! :)
      From: Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org>
 To: "user@hbase.apache.org" <user@hbase.apache.org>; "dev@hbase.apache.org" <dev@hbase.apache.org>

 Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 10:26 AM
 Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Sean Busbey joins the Apache HBase PMC
On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I"m pleased to announce that Sean Busbey
has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase
project. Sean has been an active and positive contributor in many areas,
including on project meta-concerns such as versioning, build
infrastructure, code reviews, etc. He's a natural and we're looking forward
to many more future contributions.

Welcome to the PMC, Sean!

Best regards,

  - Andy