hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase with opentsdb creates huge .tmp file & runs out of hdfs space
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 01:47:07 GMT
Can anyone reproducing this provide additional details requested earlier:

you using any BlockEncoding or Compression with this column family? Any
other store/table configuration? This happens repeatably? Can you provide
jstack of the RS process along with log lines while this file is growing
excessively?