hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HBase Restful] How to get a composite RowKey: <String><Integer>
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 19:41:02 GMT
What is the rest service returning to you? It should be the base64 encoded
value. You'll need to decode this value to get a byte[] with which you can
operate. As for exactly how to parse it, that depends on how you created it
in the first place.

The section on REST in the community book [0] links off to some articles
with examples. It's also covered in HBase In Action (disclosure: of which,
I am an author).

[0]: http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#_rest