hbase-user mailing list archives

From hongbin ma <mahong...@apache.org>
Subject Hbase table export and import
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 07:10:02 GMT
hi,

For test purpose, we're trying to export a test hbase table and import it
into a minicluster using org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.Export
and org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.Import.
The thing is, there was four regions in our original htable, but after
Importing, the imported htable has only one region left. (The exported
files are organized into four files, however)
We need to keep the region count as it was, is there any configurations for
this? Or do I have any other options?

cheers
hongbin