hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kristoffer Sjögren <sto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timerange scan
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2015 19:05:15 GMT
Hi Jean-Marc

I was thinking of Scan.setTimeRange to only get the x latest rows, but I
would like to avoid a full table scan.

The alternative would be to use set the timestamp in the key and use start
and stop key. But since HBase already is aware of timestamps I tought it
might optimize Scan.setTimeRange scans?

Cheers,
-Kristoffer