hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sleiman Jneidi <jneidi.slei...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase Object Mapper
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2015 14:49:53 GMT
Hi Guys, hope you all had a great weekend.
Recently, I had  to do a lot  of HBase data access and I needed a mapper,
but I didn't like any of the existing mappers (Gora, Kundera, etc.. ) maybe
I am mistaken. I just needed a light weight and easy to use mapper. So I
created one and put it on Github. It is very primitive at the moment, so if
any of you guys interested in doing some open source hacking, please give
me hand.

https://github.com/SleimanJneidi/HBaseMapper

looking forward to hearing your feedback. Thanks