hbase-user mailing list archives

From Suman Deb Roy <sumandebr...@gmail.com>
Subject Invalid session id causes infinite loop during automatic reconnect
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 19:55:05 GMT
Hey everyone,

I ran into the invalid session id bug which causes an infinite reconnect
loop between the client and the server.
>From the master log:

ZooKeeperServer: Refusing session request for client /127.0.0.1:46690 as it
> has seen zxid 0x130 our last zxid is 0x124 client must try another server

which keeps repeating if I try to start HBase. I see this is still an
unresolved zookeeper bug :

Is there any solution to bringing up HBase?  It is currently running in
standalone mode, Hbase_manages_zookeeper is set to true, this is Release
0.94.8 of HBase. Should I not manage zookeeper through HBase and try to
bring it up separately?

Thanks.