hbase-user mailing list archives

From "yeweichen2010@gmail.com" <yeweichen2...@gmail.com>
Subject Wrong Configuration lead to a failure when enabling table
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 10:08:13 GMT
Hi, all,

II did the following command in hbase shell:

disable 'TestTable'
alter 'TestTable', CONFIGURATION => {'hbase.regionserver.region.split.policy' => 'xxxxxxxxx'}
enable 'TestTable'

At first I want to put "org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.ConstantSizeRegionSplitPolicy"
to the place "xxxxxxxxx", but because a spelling error, now is something wrong in this configuration.
After I enable the table, it failed bacause of ClassNotFound.

Now is the problem: the table failed to enable and stay in a middle status. The table is neither
enabled nor disabled now. How can I save my table and fix the wrong configuration?

yeweichen2010@gmail.com