hbase-user mailing list archives

From 叶炜晨 <yeweic...@qiyi.com>
Subject 回复:Re: Re: Wrong Configuration lead to a failure when enabling table
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 22:35:01 GMT
my version is 0.98.6-cdh5.2.0, the problem in my production environment.

So should I first delete znode? And then how to distable this table?my goal is to fix the
wrong table configuration to get my data.

from my mobile phone.

在 2015-2-4 上午12:46,ramkrishna vasudevan <ramkrishna.s.vasudevan@gmail.com<mailto:ramkrishna.s.vasudevan@gmail.com>>写道:

> I think the only way out here is to clear the zookeeper node.  But am not sure on the
ramifications of that.

> Which version are you using?  The newer versions are 'protobuf'fed.
>

> Are you running this in production?
>

> Regards
> Ram
>

> On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 5:00 PM,yeweichen2010@gmail.com<mailto:yeweichen2010@gmail.com><yeweichen2010@gmail.com<mailto:yeweichen2010@gmail.com>>wrote:

>> I tried HBCK, but it doesn`t help.

I want to disable the table, so that I can use "alter" to fix the wrong configuration. But
now the table keep in the status that no matter I use "is_enabled" or "is_disabled", it return
false.