hbase-user mailing list archives

From Calvin Lei <ckp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IllegalArgumentException: Connection is null or closed when calling HConnection.getTable()
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 21:48:29 GMT
I upgraded to 0.98.0.2.1.1.0-385-hadoop2. The exception from hbase is:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Connection is null or closed.
  at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:302)
  at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getTable(HConnectionManager.java:763)
  at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getTable(HConnectionManager.java:745)
  at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getTable(HConnectionManager.java:740)