hbase-user mailing list archives

From Taeyun Kim <taeyun.kim.innowirel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get addColumn + ColumnRangeFilter
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 01:55:00 GMT
Hi Ted,

I've attached 2 unit test classes.

Both have one failed test.

-
HBaseAddColumnWithColumnRangeFilterTest1.testAddColumnWithColumnRangeFilter():
Expected: 10, Actual 1
- HBaseAddColumnWithColumnRangeFilterTest2.testAddColumnWithColumnRangeFilter():
Result is empty

If the test has problems, please let me know.

(BTW, sorry for replying my own mail not yours. GMail somehow dropped that
mail, so I cannot find it...)