hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1 vs. N CFs, dense vs. sparse CFs, flushing
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 05:11:33 GMT
Configuring hbase.hregion.percolumnfamilyflush.size.lower.bound for
multi-family table should take into account pattern of write-load.
Without proper configuration, undesired flush(es) would still happen.

Since this is a relatively new feature, user should perform some
experiment(s) so that it fits the user's needs.

Cheers

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 8:42 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodnetic@gmail.com