hbase-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Restful Start Error ->Port in use: 0.0.0.0:8085
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 09:49:02 GMT
What's the value for config 'hbase.rest.info.port' (default 8085) ?

What hbase release are you using ?

Cheers

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 10:47 PM, anil gupta <anilgupta84@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are trying to start HBase startgate on one the node that is running
> HBase master. Some rest stuff of HBase has occupied port 8085. Can anyone
> tell me what's going on?
>
> We are seeting this error:
> [root@truecar.com ~]#  hbase rest start -p 18080 -ro
> 2015-01-16 13:47:16,089 INFO  [main] util.VersionInfo: HBase
> 0.98.0.2.1.5.0-695-hadoop2
> 2015-01-16 13:47:16,089 INFO  [main] util.VersionInfo: Subversion
>
> git://ip-10-0-0-92.ec2.internal/grid/0/jenkins/workspace/BIGTOP-HDP_RPM_REPO-baikal-GA-centos6/bigtop/build/hbase/rpm/BUILD/hbase-0.98.0.2.1.5.0
> -r aed8a99b63d587ea7b43e6bfc99a020fe0f76852
> 2015-01-16 13:47:16,089 INFO  [main] util.VersionInfo: Compiled by jenkins
> on Wed Aug 27 23:31:11 EDT 2014
> SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
> SLF4J: Found binding in
>
> [jar:file:/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.5.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
> SLF4J: Found binding in
>
> [jar:file:/usr/lib/zookeeper/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
> SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an
> explanation.
> 2015-01-16 13:47:16,571 INFO  [main] impl.MetricsConfig: loaded properties
> from hadoop-metrics2-hbase.properties
> 2015-01-16 13:47:16,598 INFO  [main] impl.MetricsSinkAdapter: Sink ganglia
> started
> 2015-01-16 13:47:16,639 INFO  [main] impl.MetricsSystemImpl: Scheduled
> snapshot period at 10 second(s).
> 2015-01-16 13:47:16,639 INFO  [main] impl.MetricsSystemImpl: HBase metrics
> system started
> 2015-01-16 13:47:16,717 INFO  [main] mortbay.log: Logging to
> org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerAdapter(org.mortbay.log) via
> org.mortbay.log.Slf4jLog
> 2015-01-16 13:47:16,756 INFO  [main] http.HttpServer: Added global filter
> 'safety' (class=org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer$QuotingInputFilter)
> 2015-01-16 13:47:16,759 INFO  [main] http.HttpServer: Added filter
> static_user_filter
> (class=org.apache.hadoop.http.lib.StaticUserWebFilter$StaticUserFilter) to
> context rest
> 2015-01-16 13:47:16,759 INFO  [main] http.HttpServer: Added filter
> static_user_filter
> (class=org.apache.hadoop.http.lib.StaticUserWebFilter$StaticUserFilter) to
> context static
> 2015-01-16 13:47:16,767 INFO  [main] http.HttpServer: HttpServer.start()
> threw a non Bind IOException
> java.net.BindException: Port in use: 0.0.0.0:8085
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer.openListener(HttpServer.java:750)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer.start(HttpServer.java:694)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.rest.RESTServer.main(RESTServer.java:246)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>        at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
>        at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:444)
>        at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:436)
>        at
> sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:214)
>        at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:74)
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector.open(SelectChannelConnector.java:216)
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer.openListener(HttpServer.java:746)
>        ... 2 more
> Exception in thread "main" java.net.BindException: Port in use:
> 0.0.0.0:8085
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer.openListener(HttpServer.java:750)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer.start(HttpServer.java:694)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.rest.RESTServer.main(RESTServer.java:246)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>        at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
>        at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:444)
>        at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:436)
>        at
> sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:214)
>        at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:74)
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector.open(SelectChannelConnector.java:216)
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer.openListener(HttpServer.java:746)
>        ... 2 more
> 2015-01-16 13:47:16,771 INFO  [Shutdown] mortbay.log: Shutdown hook
> executing
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> Anil Gupta
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message