hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ayache Khettar <ayache.khet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Storing Json format in Hbase
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2015 10:48:33 GMT
Hi

You could perfectly store XML into Hbase without any issue. All depends
what do with the XML. To query back the XML, you will have to store its
 metadata with it using the same row ID. This way you could query back the
XML. I would go for JSON transformation only if the down stream flow needs
the payload in JSON format.

Ayache