hbase-user mailing list archives

From Pun Intended <punintende...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Very high read rate in a single RegionServer
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 01:20:34 GMT
Will do! Thanks you for your suggestion. I will keep an eye on the read
rate to that RegionServer, but in case it doesn't drop, do you think there
should be something else I need to look at?

* Is there a way to inspect whether I have corruptions in the META table?
* Any other possible misconfiguration that comes to mind that I should keep
an eye for?

best