hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Boesch <java...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure the testing data dir for maven
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 00:03:30 GMT
Hi Ted,

I can not get the same behavior.

The command line includes:

-Dtest.build.data.basedirectory=/tmp/minihbase

And then I have also tried to set the System property directly:

  val WorkDirProperty = "test.build.data.basedirectory"
  val DefaultWorkDir = "/tmp/minihbase"

    System.setProperty(WorkDirProperty, workDir)

      testUtil = new HBaseTestingUtility
      cluster = testUtil.startMiniCluster(nMasters, nRegionServers,
nDataNodes)

It is not clear to me why we see different behaviors.