hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bi,hongyu—mike <boyl...@gmail.com>
Subject client call scan on some region hang
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 10:03:07 GMT
Hi  all,

There's one region which can take write request but scan;
If I scan on that region I'll get scanner lease timeout(60s by
default),while I can scan other region of  the same table and get the
result less than 10ms(our slow rpc threadhold is 10ms);

hbck report OK, and I use "hbase hfile" tool to check that region's
storefile and the region ,which all extract the result;

so I don't have any idea on it...
any help will be appreciate, many thanks!