hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase for Real Time Analytics
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 04:50:34 GMT
Ajay:
See this thread: http://search-hadoop.com/m/DHED45Pavj1
where Andrew did some performance testing on 0.98.8 (the stable release)

The above would give you some idea of where HBase is performance-wise.

To my knowledge, there is no up-to-date comparison between recent releases
of Cassandra and HBase.

If read latency is of high priority to you, see HBASE-10070

Cheers