hbase-user mailing list archives

From AnandaVelMurugan Chandra Mohan <ananthu2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg. HBase client API calls in secure cluster (Kerberos)
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:10:45 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for responding back. But I get this error now

Failure to initialize security context [Caused by GSSException: Invalid
name provided (Mechanism level: Could not load configuration file
C:\Windows\krb5.ini (The system cannot find the file specified))]

My problem is very similar to this stackflow question

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21193453/how-to-access-secure-kerberized-hadoop-using-just-java-api

Basically I want to run the examples in this link
http://java.dzone.com/articles/handling-big-data-hbase-part-4 against my
secure cluster.

Regards,
Anand