hbase-user mailing list archives

From Srikanth Srungarapu <srikanth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg. HBase client API calls in secure cluster (Kerberos)
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 06:28:15 GMT
Please take a look at the patch added as part of HBASE-12366
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-12366>. There will be a new
AuthUtil. launchAuthChore() which should help in your
case. And also, the documentation patch is here HBASE-12528
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-12528> just in case. Hope this