hbase-user mailing list archives

From uamadman <uamadm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Region Server Thread with a Single High Idle CPU
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 21:59:14 GMT
I posted these stats in the first post/ I updated to include the Thrift
Server:

Cluster Stats:
1 Master/14 Nodes/1 Thrift Server
Quad\Dual-Core 2.8-3.0Ghz 6-8gb ram each with a single 500Gb Drive
Table Stats: ~150 Tables Total Split into 590 Regions
1 table w/ 2.5Billion Rows 500 Columns
4 tables w/ 60-250 Million Rows 1000 Columns
~145 tables w/ 100K Rows 25 Columns

Standard-Key-Template: abcd123456

There is only one Thrift Server, No Rest Servers or Gateways.
The Thrift server is allowed 200 Threads and 1.5GB of Heap Memory

I've posted some images in the following drop box.
I've attempted to best describe the images with their names.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eb5xo3bmuifuapo/AABw1b9pgL6NYYCqadcG9cO8a?dl=0