hbase-user mailing list archives

From gomes <sankarm...@gmail.com>
Subject Reduce load to hbase
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2014 06:57:08 GMT
Currently some system cleaning tasks do read all the rows, and then perform
some operations on that. It impacts other users who are being served at the
same time. System cleaning tasks are of lower priority, and I can delay the
requests, but I am just wondering if there is anyway I can hook into hbase
system, and if I can continuously measure the load of the system, and based
on that I can limit the lower priority tasks? How can I do that, if there
are any pointers, or helpful suggestions, please provide them.