hbase-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Replacing a full Row content in HBase
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:46:07 GMT
Hi Nick

Many thanks for your rapid answer!

By "unpredictable results", I mean that I do not get the expected value in
the row, after the new Put call (after Delete).

I tried to call a delete before a put  (see the attached file)

And I get some weird results: after iterations, I start to get some "empty
content".

Apparently, "Delete" and "Put" on a same key are not well supported....

Benjamin