hbase-user mailing list archives

From Néstor Boscán <nesto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to connect HBase Java Client I get: "Failed to locate the winutils binary in the hadoop binary path"
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 11:37:23 GMT
Hi Dima

I've added the dependencies to hbase-client using maven. So, in theory, all
dependecies should be in my classpath. But I still get the error. Settings
HADOOP_HOME point to a hadoop distribution fixes the problem but this means
that in my web application layer I will have to install the hadoop
distribution.

Regards,

Nestor