hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No applicable class implementing Serialization in conf at io.serializations: class org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Put
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2014 23:09:13 GMT
bq. context.write(hbaseKey, put); //Exception here

I am not mrunit expert. But as long as you call the following method prior
to the above method invocation, you should be able to proceed:

    conf.setStrings("io.serializations", conf.get("io.serializations"),

        MutationSerialization.class.getName(), ResultSerialization.class
.getName(),

        KeyValueSerialization.class.getName());

Cheers