hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What can corrupt HBase table and what is Cannot find row in .META. for table?
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 22:01:11 GMT
The thread you mentioned was more about thrift API rather than
TableNotFoundException.

Can you show us the stack trace of TableNotFoundException (vicinity of app
log around the exception) ?
Please also check master log / meta region server log.

I assume you could access the table using hbase shell.

Cheers