hbase-user mailing list archives

From Julian Wissmann <julianwissm...@gmail.com>
Subject Current Deployment Sizes
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 14:19:51 GMT

I'm currently writing my thesis, in part it is about HBase. I was wondering
if there are some current numbers for large deployments, i.e Facebook or
Yahoo. I'm particularly interested in things like number of nodes, amount
of data managed and (if available) query throughput.

The most recent information I was able to find is from 2012. If anyone has
some more recent numbers, or knows where to find them, I'd be happy for
some hints in the right direction (or a let me google that for you link, if
in fact I was just too stupid to search the right thing ;-) ).