hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bharath Vissapragada <bhara...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: port confilct with hadoop 2.5.2 and hbase 0.99.1
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2014 15:28:06 GMT
I'm not totally sure whats happening here. I'm able to reproduce this issue
on my Mac but the same thing when run on a linux host works fine. Strangely
in the linux host, it picks another port to run the RSRpcServices.

2014-11-30 04:39:16,267 INFO  [main] regionserver.RSRpcServices:
regionserver/host-10-16-8-145.openstacklocal/10.16.8.145:16201 server-side
HConnection retries=350

The only difference between these two setups is that the linux host has a
proper DNS and in the Mac I did some hacks to the /etc/hosts. Both setups
use 0.99.1+2.5.2.

--
Bharath Vissapragada
<http://www.cloudera.com>