hbase-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase cannot normally start regionserver in the environment of big data.
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 13:28:04 GMT
Please pastebin log from region server around the time it became dead. 

What hbase / Hadoop version are you using ?

Anything interesting in master log ?

Thanks

On Nov 7, 2014, at 4:57 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-marc@spaggiari.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> Have you checked that your Hadoop is running fine? Have you checked that
> network between your servers is fine to?
> 
> JM
> 
> 2014-11-07 5:22 GMT-05:00 hankedang@sina.cn <hankedang@sina.cn>:
> 
>>     I've deploied a "2+4" cluster which has been normally running for a
>> long time.
>> The cluster has got more than 40T data.When I initiatively shut the hbase
>> service
>> and try to restart it,the regionserver will be dead.
>> 
>>    The log of regionserver shows that all the regions are opened. But in
>> the logs of the datanode can see WARN and ERROR logs.
>>    Bellow is the log for details:
>> 
>>    2014-11-07 14:47:21,584 INFO
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
>> 10.230.63.12:50010, dest: /10.230.63.9:39405, bytes: 4696, op: HDFS_READ,
>> cliID:                     DFSClient_hb_rs_salve1,60020,1415342303886_-
>> 2037622978_29, offset: 31996928, srvID:
>> bb0032a3-1170-4a34-b85b-e2cfa0d56cb2, blockid: BP-1731746090-10.230.63.3-
>>  1406195669990:blk_1078709392_4968828, duration: 7978822
>>    2014-11-07 14:47:21,596 INFO
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode: exception:
>>    java.net.SocketTimeoutException: 480000 millis timeout while waiting
>> for channel to be ready for write. ch :
>> java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connected local=/10.230.63.12:50010
>> remote=/10.230.63.11:41511]
>>    at
>> org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketIOWithTimeout.waitForIO(SocketIOWithTimeout.java:246)
>>    at
>> org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketOutputStream.waitForWritable(SocketOutputStream.java:172)
>>    at
>> org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketOutputStream.transferToFully(SocketOutputStream.java:220)
>>    at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.BlockSender.sendPacket(BlockSender.java:547)
>>    at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.BlockSender.sendBlock(BlockSender.java:712)
>>    at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataXceiver.readBlock(DataXceiver.java:479)
>>    at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.datatransfer.Receiver.opReadBlock(Receiver.java:110)
>>    at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.datatransfer.Receiver.processOp(Receiver.java:68)
>>    at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataXceiver.run(DataXceiver.java:229)
>>    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>> 2014-11-07 14:47:21,599 INFO
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
>> 10.230.63.12:50010, dest: /10.230.63.11:41511, bytes: 726528, op:
>> HDFS_READ, cliID: DFSClient_hb_rs_salve3,60020,1415342303807_1094119849_29,
>> offset: 0, srvID: bb0032a3-1170-4a34-b85b-e2cfa0d56cb2, blockid:
>> BP-1731746090-10.230.63.3-1406195669990:blk_1078034913_4294168, duration:
>> 480190668115
>> 2014-11-07 14:47:21,599 WARN
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode:
>> DatanodeRegistration(10.230.63.12,
>> datanodeUuid=bb0032a3-1170-4a34-b85b-e2cfa0d56cb2, infoPort=50075,
>> ipcPort=50020, storageInfo=lv=-55;cid=cluster12;nsid=395652542;c=0):Got
>> exception while serving
>> BP-1731746090-10.230.63.3-1406195669990:blk_1078034913_4294168 to /
>> 10.230.63.11:41511
>> java.net.SocketTimeoutException: 480000 millis timeout while waiting for
>> channel to be ready for write. ch :
>> java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connected local=/10.230.63.12:50010
>> remote=/10.230.63.11:41511]
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketIOWithTimeout.waitForIO(SocketIOWithTimeout.java:246)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketOutputStream.waitForWritable(SocketOutputStream.java:172)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketOutputStream.transferToFully(SocketOutputStream.java:220)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.BlockSender.sendPacket(BlockSender.java:547)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.BlockSender.sendBlock(BlockSender.java:712)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataXceiver.readBlock(DataXceiver.java:479)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.datatransfer.Receiver.opReadBlock(Receiver.java:110)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.datatransfer.Receiver.processOp(Receiver.java:68)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataXceiver.run(DataXceiver.java:229)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>> 2014-11-07 14:47:21,600 ERROR
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode: salve4:50010:DataXceiver
>> error processing READ_BLOCK operation src: /10.230.63.11:41511 dest: /
>> 10.230.63.12:50010
>> 
>> 
>>    I personally think it was caused on the load on open stage,where the
>> disk IO of the cluster can
>> be very high and the pressure can be huge.
>> 
>>    I wonder what results in reading error while reading hfile,and what
>> leads to timeout.
>> Are there any solutions that can control the speed of loading on open and
>> reduce
>> pressure of the cluster?
>> 
>> I need help !
>> 
>> Thanks!
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> hankedang@sina.cn
>> 

Mime
View raw message