hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Sivasubramaniam, Latha" <Latha.Sivasubraman...@Aspect.com>
Subject HMaster keeps dying when using with hadoop
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 23:54:56 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to set up Hbase in cluster mode using getting starting guide. In the pseudo cluster
setup, if I use regular file system, HMaster works fine. But when I use hdfs URI in the hbase-site.xml,
the HMaster crashes. I am able to list the files in the hdfs using the same URI.

The first error I see is catalog.CatalogTracker: Failed verification of hbase: meta

And then NotServingRegionException, I do see the regionserver running

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Latha

This email (including any attachments) is proprietary to Aspect Software, Inc. and may contain
information that is confidential. If you have received this message in error, please do not
read, copy or forward this message. Please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your
system and destroy any copies. You may not further disclose or distribute this email or its
attachments.