hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Liu, Ming (HPIT-GADSC)" <ming.l...@hp.com>
Subject is there a HBase 0.98 hdfs directory structure introduction?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 03:16:20 GMT
Hi, all,

I have a program to calculate the disk usage of hbase per table in hbase 0.94. I used to use
the "hadoop fs -du" command against directory "$roodir/table" as the size a table uses, as
described in HBase's ref guide: http://hbase.apache.org/book/trouble.namenode.html .
However, when we upgraded to HBase 0.98, the directory structure changed a lot. Yes, I can
use "ls" to find the table directory and modify the program myself, but I wish there will
be a good reference to learn more details about the change. The document on hbase official
web site seems not updated. So can anyone help to briefly introduce the new directory structure
or give me a link? It will be good to know what each directory is for.