hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jian Feng <freedaf...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject convert hbase Result into an easy-to-parse string
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 22:46:49 GMT
I see the 'Result' class has a toString() method. what I need is a serialized form of the object,
so that I can process the key values later on. The problem I am trying to solve is that I
need to convert the object to a string then transfer this string to Python, and then let Python
codes to process the hbase result.

This will be used in py-spark program. but unfortunately I don't have much knowledge of java
or even scala. I can write simple java/scala programs if you guys can give me some helps on
how to do this.

I like sth like,

row-key: column-family1:column-qualifier1: value1; column-family2:column-qualifier2:values2;....