hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rohith Sharma K S <rohithsharm...@huawei.com>
Subject How to configure HTTPS for HBase servers web browser?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:00:49 GMT
Hi

    I am setting up Hadoop + HBase cluster in https mode for web access. For Hadoop cluster
, I am able to set up.

But for HBase , I could not find document or configurations to setting up HBase cluster in
HTTPS mode.  I read some document for setting up HBase REST API with SSL and WebHBase with
SSL.

Does HBase support  configuring HTTPS for accessing HMaster and RegionServer web UI?

Thanks & Regards
Rohith Sharma K S

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended