hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QualifierFilter with Stargate
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 22:08:21 GMT
Hi Anil,

Stargate has two scanner implementations: "stateful" and "stateless". Which
one are you using?

The stateful scanner has long supported QualifierFilter. See the
ScannerModel class [0], it has a FilterModel component that you'll need to
populate when you create the scanner. Stateless scanner will have general
filter support in 1.0 (HBASE-9345).

[0]:
http://hbase.apache.org/devapidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/rest/model/ScannerModel.html

-n