hbase-user mailing list archives

From iain wright <iainw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading a coprocessor
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 23:51:31 GMT
Hi Hayden,

We ran into the same thing & ended up going with a rudimentary cp deploy
script for appending epoch to the cp name, placing on hdfs, and
disabling/modifying hbase table/enabling

Heres the issue for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-9046

-

--
Iain Wright

This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, do
not disclose or disseminate the message to anyone except the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by return email, and
delete all copies of this message.