hbase-user mailing list archives

From Esteban Gutierrez <este...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Recovering hbase after a failure
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 17:25:40 GMT
Hi Ron,

Look into dropped snapshot exceptions in the logs and puts or deletes that
skip the WAL. If everything is good there then clients should have handled
the unavailability of HBase and there should not be any dataloss from the
server side. Also double check if after the crash there were not errors
replaying the WAL.

esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.