hbase-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Dignan <pdig...@hubspot.com>
Subject Re: No IPC Handlers showing up in Web UI
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 22:14:46 GMT
There don't seem to be any exceptions related to this, except maybe this:
2014-10-29 21:05:59,664 WARN org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
listener on 60020: readAndProcess threw exception java.io.IOException:
Connection reset by peer. Count of bytes read: 0

Accessing from the URLs in the Tasks section does not work either.  No
errors show up in the log if I reload the page a few times.  There's no
proxy causing issues.

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 6:04 PM, Esteban Gutierrez <esteban@cloudera.com>