hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy coprocessor via HDFS
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 21:23:34 GMT
Are you attempting to add the coprocessor via hbase-site.xml or via the
shell?

If the HBase Shell, check out chapter 13.3.2 in the ref guide[1]. It walks
through loading an example. The given file path is just a URL that gets
handed directly to Hadoop's Path class, so the example you gave would map
to the root of the hdfs filesystem. You'll have to make sure the user
running individual region servers can read the given hdfs path.

[1]: http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#d0e14025

--
Sean