hbase-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Re: Region split during mapreduce
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:23:29 GMT
The problem is that I don't know if what they say at that link is true or
not.
In the past I experienced several problems running mapreduce jobs on a
"live" Hbase table but I didn't know about the fact that mapreduce jobs
crash if region were splitting..
Do I have to create a snapshot if I want to use TableSnapshotInputFormat or
it automatically handles the snapshot creation and deletion of a snapshot?
Is there any detailed reference about how to deal with such event during
mapreduce jobs?

Thanks for the support,
Flavio