hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kristoffer Sjögren <sto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Force remove table
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 08:11:39 GMT
I was thinking of doing that but I suspect that zookeeper keeps metadata of
tables also. Seems like region servers are fine for now without the master
and I don't want to make the problem worse by taking chances.

If I run 'hbase hbck' it complains about master is not running also.

I found the following two posts which indicate that I should remove the
zookeeper nodes. Can somebody confirm?

1. http://stackoverflow.com/a/14557937/1195960
2. http://arnon.me/2013/01/killing-hbase-zombie-table/