hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete.deleteColumn not working with HFileOutputFormat?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:47:57 GMT
Yes.
Once you come up with a unit test, file a JIRA.

Thanks

On Oct 22, 2014, at 1:59 AM, Jan Lukavský <jan.lukavsky@firma.seznam.cz> wrote:

> Hi Ted,
>
> sure, there was a typo in the subject. The problem is with Delete#deleteColumn, fixed
that in the subject. Since we are not planning to upgrade our CDH4 distribution (we are planning
to upgrade to CDH5 as a next step), I'm afraid I cannot simply test this on the version you
mentioned. I can try to create a unittest for this. Should I file a JIRA?