hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lukavský <jan.lukav...@firma.seznam.cz>
Subject Re: Delete.deleteColumn not working with HFileOutputFormat?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 08:59:47 GMT
Hi Ted,

sure, there was a typo in the subject. The problem is with
Delete#deleteColumn, fixed that in the subject. Since we are not
planning to upgrade our CDH4 distribution (we are planning to upgrade to
CDH5 as a next step), I'm afraid I cannot simply test this on the
version you mentioned. I can try to create a unittest for this. Should I
file a JIRA?

Thanks,
  Jan

--