hbase-user mailing list archives

From "liubiyi@inspur.com" <liub...@inspur.com>
Subject How can I set the num of mappers when I use hbase RowCounter on Yarn?
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 06:24:13 GMT
Hello,
I used hbase Rowcounter on yarn , but the num of mappers was  1, and the progress was 0%.
The input data was quit large, about  587GB.
So how can I set the num of mappers when I use hbase RowCounter on yarn to make it faster?
The commands I used were below:
hadoop jar  hbase-server-0.99.0-hadoop2-hadoop.jar importtsv -Dimporttsv.columns=HBASE_ROW_KEY,cf:c1,cf:c2,cf:c3,cf:c4,cf:c5,cf:c6,cf:c7
-Dimporttsv.separator="," -Dimporttsv.bulk.output=/inspur/output1 test /inspur/input/data/test.txt

hadoop jar hbase-server-0.99.0-hadoop2-hadoop.jar completebulkload /inspur/output1 test

hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.RowCounter test

刘璧怡
系统软件部研发三处
浪潮(北京)电子信息产业有限公司
TEL:010-61643876/18500682190