hbase-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding 64-bit nodes to 32-bit cluster?
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2014 03:45:44 GMT
Why 32 bit?  Because it was a cheaper and more suitable option when we set
up the cluster.

Btw. we've added the 64-bit machines to the 32-bit cluster and everything
survived - HBase 0.94.

Here's a graph showing just disk utilization and the 2 new nodes joining
the cluster and gradually taking more data:

https://apps.sematext.com/spm-reports/s/J3OBjjK7Xt

Otis