hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nishanth S <nishanth.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help in purging hbase data
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:31:42 GMT
Thank you Jean.is there some batch API which hbase exposes for deletes for
 which I can feed the row keys?.
The reason I am asking is I have a solr implementation which runs on the
background  which has  hbase row key as one of the fields.So It would be
pretty easy to grab a set of row keys that needs to be deleted.

-Nishan