hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bin Wang <binwang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Bulk Lookup
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 16:24:09 GMT
Hi Ted,

I have not dive into the programming part yet... I am still at the POC and
pick up the right tool stage. Based on your experience, do you think the
get(List<Get> gets) will return the result from 100M level in an
interactive time? say a few seconds?

If that is the case, I will start working on a prototype.

Bin